Saturday, February 23, 2013

It's a.....

Boy!

I got my Materni T21 test back this week and all is normal and confirmed it's a boy!  Wow, it all seems so much more real now.  I think I was always meant to have a boy.  I like playing boy games and grew up with a lot of male friends.  He and I are going to have tons of fun together.  :)

Time is flying by!  I am just coming out of a very heavy work period that has taken all of my attention.  So, I haven't had any time to worry about the pregnancy.  And now I'm already in the 2nd trimester.  I've announced to work and to everyone I know.   Yeah!

Still tired, but much better than before.  Now I just need to keep my appetite under control.  Wow am I craving junk food!  That reminds me... it's been a couple hours since I've eaten.  Time to hit the fridge!  ;)

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on your baby boy :) We have an ultrasound in a couple weeks to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I just found your blog today. I have a 20 month old son through embryo adoption.

    http://livingourmiracle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everything is going well for you and your son :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Malia. Everything is going great. I got a little overwhelmed with work and moving to a new place. Unfortunately, my blog was a victim. It's been a super easy pregnancy for me.
      I see yours is going well also! I can't believe we're in the 3rd trimester!
      Thanks for checking in. :)

      Delete