Saturday, December 8, 2012

2WW

My transfer went well on Monday.  The embies thawed well.  I stayed on a self imposed bed rest until I flew home on Thursday.  Unfortunately, when I got home, my beloved 18 year old cat wasn't doing well at all.  I ended up taking her to be put to sleep that night.  Needless to say, I was an emotional wreck.  I tried to control my stress, but that was impossible.  I caught up on my sleep last night and felt better.

I made a conscience decision to not become obsessive during the wait.  My mind has been occupied, so that hasn't been a problem until today.  I took my very first HPT this morning and there was no second line.  I wasn't expecting one because it's very early (I don't know if this is day 5 or 6 past 5DT-are we supposed to count the transfer day?), but I couldn't help it.  I figured it would be a baseline.  Even though I was fullly expecting it, I still hit the message boards and started obsessing!  I've had a headache, hot flashes (more like a temporary flu like feeling) daily and trouble sleeping.  That I chalked up to progesterone.  Then yesterday I started felling twinges.  I figured that couldn't be progesterone because I've been on it for 1.5 weeks and I just started feeling them.  Online, I read that it is and is not a symptom of progest.  So, that didn't help.  I was about to give up and go to bed, but decided to take another test.  Luckily, I didn't have to obsess for too long. Tonight's test has a faint second line!  :)

2 comments: